Seeing as how classes started back up, I thought it would only be appropriate that I show you my workspace. At first, I wanted to shoot what I have on me on a daily basis, but the lighting sucked, it does here too, but whatever.
- Physical CDs from Davinci, Hopie, Knockanock, and A-1. I’m more likely to listen to physical CDs if you ever want me to listen to something.
- My laptop that contains my life and charges my phone.
- Stickers from the likes of Imperium, Stussy, and the Freshyard.
- A couple of sketchbooks, Moleskines as of late. Some to hold sketches, some to write down life/school notes.
- A hard drive or two, with various amounts of memory.
- My high school yearbook, some artbooks, and some old school readers.
- Instax film for my polaroid that I got back in Japan, not from Urban Outfitters. Along my shelf are some of my favorite shots.
- Some old film I got developed.
- Some memorabilia I saved from my days in Japan or gifts from Japan like candy, tea, some toys, a lighter, a map.
- A Hennessy Kaws bottle I got for my birthday and a Complex mag issue in collaboration with Kaws.
- Some green tea to drink in place of coffee, box and cups of it.
- Various school supplies like pens, a ruler, pins, etc.
- Cologne I got for Christmas.
- A couple of hats, the Hundreds one I got from a sample sale, the Supreme one I got from a friend.
- Papers I neglect to look at and throw away from school.
Oh yeah, I’m really looking forward to my classes. Stuff like publications, dreams and visions, bad science at the movies, identities, etc. Internships are coming up as well, gotta work twice as hard to get those. Wish me luck.
Blog / Store